The role is responsible for assisting Advisers and Client Service Managers in providing services to new and existing clients of the firm.
Responsibilities will include;
- Contact clients (as directed by the managing partner or as contained in the Prospect database to be provided) with a view to generating new business leads and expanding the company’s clientele frontiers.
- to arrange meetings and follow up with them 2472 hours prior to meetings to confirm their attendance;
- Seek information from client’s accountants, secretary, lawyer, stockbroker, former advisers as instructed;
- Implement non-technical financial recommendations for clients precisely and without delay. This requires the maintenance of a pipeline of current implementation in progress and constant communication with the technical team.
- Monitor all on-going engagement and update clients of new development to be advised by the technical team.
- Ensure that all invoices for all on-going engagements are prepared and sent out to the respective clients and intense follow up is made to ensure payment.
- Prepare all correspondences (letter of engagement, Letter of representation, Bank balances confirmation etc) using the company’s approved template, and third party correspondence for new and existing clients subject to a briefing from the Managing partner or Client Service Manager;
- Maintain the currency of the client database, Company profile and product information to be availed to you upon resumption.
- Otherwise assist with the preparation of client review reports as instructed by the Adviser or Client ServiceManager;
- General office administration and ad hoc tasks.
- Warmly greet and arrange for tea and coffee for clients and other visitors to office. Assist with office errands as directed by the managing partner.
- Participate in professional development activities
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484670 to apply for this job .