IROKO is Africa's leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world's largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
Team Mission Statement
To subscribe new customers in Nigeria to Irokotv
To educate and train visitors/customers in Nigeria on how to use Irokotv
To attract visitors to the Irokotv kiosk, provide point of sales assistance, and sell Irokotv subscriptions!
- Attracting visitors to Irokotv kiosks and creating a fun, lively kiosk environment
- Teaching kiosk visitors how to download and use the Irokotv app
- Selling Irokotv subscriptions to kiosk visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Subscribing visitors to Irokotv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to Irokotv
- Calling Irokotv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the Irokotv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new Irokotv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a PLUS!
- Must be friendly and fluent in English
- Should be familiar with smart phones (Android) and mobile applications
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484534 to apply for this job .