- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for which he/she is rendering the services.
- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the important mails that are required for business purposes.
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending faxes.
- He/She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
Requirement and Experience
- Smart and a computer literate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills- English
- Required Experience:1-3 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484513 to apply for this job .