Job Tittle: Database Assistant
- Provide overall technical support on database organization/design, maintenance, development and update, to the emergency project officers and emergency program managers.
- Support the planning and delivery of trainings, workshops and other capacity development interventions for emergency program staff and team.
- Support emergency officers in ensuring that the information needs of project stakeholders and donors are met and adhere to system requirements.
- Provide technical support for the running of the emergency projects’ Red Rose platform (including troubleshooting, software and hardware updates, liaise with the Red Rose technical team, etc.)
- Provide support for collation and processing of data reports and other related reports from the programming team.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to programming and staff on the application and use of the available software/databases to ensure that high standards of program implementation are provided at all times.
- Travel up to 20% of the time as needed.
- Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
- These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfil his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science with emphasis in rural development, public health, statistics or a development related fields.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484503 to apply for this job .