Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a strong network of humanitarian partners and other stakeholders working on the response in Nigeria to:
- Support coordination of efforts on building a more comprehensive picture of the situation
- Develop, promote and contribute to a more comprehensive picture of the situation
- Improve exchange of information, identify information needs, and access primary and secondary data sources
- Promote joint approaches and information sharing for needs and situation analyses.
- Collect and analyze data
- Identify further organizations/opportunities for collaboration on analysis.
- Contribute to the joint analysis and the production of high quality ACAPS analytical products.
- Support information resources management; collect, gather and store information in the project filing system (Dropbox...), filling in project-specific database, and maintains an archive of all documents and data collected.
- Prioritize the focus of the search for information identified as greatest gaps, in coordination with team members in Geneva
- Coordinate with other team members, ensuring information sharing, task division and planning of products.
- Liaise with sectoral experts, ensures that information needs are covered and if the adequate analysis and accuracy of the data
- Other activities as requested.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484496 to apply for this job .