SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- Manage performance and processes.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Execution of the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- BSc. in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Adequate knowledge of Performance Management, Reward Management, Payroll and general administration
- Must be computer savvy with good presentation skills
- HR professional certification will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484490 to apply for this job .