Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Develop in collaboration with respective departments strategies, standard operating procedures, sustainable cost improvement processes and a transparent cost reporting structure.
- Source and procure approved items at lowest prices without compromising on quality
- Develop a complete preferred supplier and alternate list based on approved criteria as set by management
- Provide monthly report and analysis of internal and external spend on purchases
- Ensure implementation of agreed upon strategies
Qualification and Experience
- Strong Business acumen
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skill
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) preferred
- BSc/ HND 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Engineering items
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484466 to apply for this job .