25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- Plan and organize production schedules and oversee production processes.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress and revising schedules.
- Implementing company policies and systems on the factory-floor.
- Ensures operation of equipment by scheduling maintenance; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all product and supplies that come in and out of the factory.
- Maintain standard receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing personnel and operational policies and procedures.
- Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain appropriate and complete documentation of all products in the factory
- Responsible for managing third party logistics providers.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure all production orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product.
- Conduct periodic spot-checks of inventory levels of supplies/products, identify discrepancies if any and take necessary action.
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss/theft or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Factory/Production Manager in a Cashew Processing factory
- Thorough knowledge of the processes involved in processing, packaging and storing cashew nuts
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools. Experience of handling, operating and maintaining machinery for Food Processing industry is an advantage
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Conversant with NAFDAC and all relevant state and local government laws and regulations
- Excellent MS Office, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong delegating, organizing and leadership abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Food safety and HCAAP system certification is a plus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484460 to apply for this job .