25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- Prepare and serve 3 meals per day consisting of primarily Western (British) cuisine.
- Manage the proper handling and ordering of all ingredients
- Develop and maintain a budget for all kitchen expenditures
- Ensure a high standard in cleanliness and hygiene is kept at all times
- Cook for 15 – 30 staff (average is 15 – 20 staff per day)
- The Individual must be able to pass a medical physical test
- Must pass a security clearance background check by the UK military
- Must have experience in cooking Western Cuisine
- Must have experience running a kitchen and managing minimal staff
- Candidate residing in Maiduguri would be preferred
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484445 to apply for this job .