- Work with Central Dispatch to develop a line haul plan to effectively and efficiently move freight to destinations within Company service standards
- Analyze and assign resources daily based on operational needs
- Contact shippers and arrange for authorized third-party motor carriers to transport freight from pickup to delivery, or to other transfer locations.
- Identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations are met.
- Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Recommend changes in operational methods and procedures for improvement.
- Maintaining, tracking and analyzing all shipments, including working with carriers.
- Excellent management, multitasking and organization skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Maintains meticulous attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment - remains composed and behaves professionally during emotionally-charged or stressful situations.
- Thrives under pressure - able to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues.
- Remains productive, provides solutions, and meets goals in stressful situations.
- Demonstrates high initiative
- Excellent knowledge of PC based computer systems.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484312 to apply for this job .