Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics.
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of engineering and technical principles and practices.
- Computer proficiency.
- Minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma (HND) in either Civil Engineering or Building Engineering.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484303 to apply for this job .