Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the real estate environment or a similar sector
- Degree in Business administration, Economics, Marketing, MBA B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field
- MSc and/or professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484296 to apply for this job .