The main functions include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- Ability to work on the phone for extended periods of time
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Knowledge of at least one major Local Language (Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo) fluently.
- Ability to manage detailed information and handle Stress
- Excellent computer skills with an ability to type 30/40 wpm
- Ability to control call and politely keep potential client focused
- Good listening skills
- Excellent phone manner and strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Previous experience in a Call Centre will be an advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484264 to apply for this job .