Aftrade Nigeria is a cross-border e-commerce platform devoted to offer one-stop cross-border e-commerce business solution for the domestic small and medium Enterprises, providing a series of professional e-business services for enterprises, including cross-border e-business strategic planning, overall outsourcing solution, the induction training for the talents related to cross-border business and the employees’ skills upgrading training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake the company’s regional target goals.
- Responsible for building the regional platform promotion team, management and evaluation.
- Responsible for regional market situation, business information collection and analysis, feedback and reporting to headquarters.
- Sourcing of big buyers for the platform of Aftrade.
- 3 years experience in B2B e-commerce Business, familiar with the e-business platform operation process
- More than 2years of sales team management in Africa, and have strong communication and coordination and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, rich sense of responsibility and working enthusiasm, and a strong psychological bearing
- Good use of the internet products and its operation management, great marketing skills.
- Previous knowledge of international trade and logistic is preferred.
- Indians are welcome to apply.
Basic salary i: #60,000 for One month
ii. Transportation, Travel and Communication Allowance, #40.000 for a month
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484262 to apply for this job .