- Receive all requisitions for Local Procurement as well as services
- Maintain list of vendors to assist with immediate response to enquiries.
- Identify EPC companies and introduce FGSL procurement and marine services for possible business wins
- Ensure that the items requested for are properly detailed in order to avoid receiving the wrong goods.
- Collate market survey price.
- Raise LPO’s to successful vendors, also monitor that the good are delivered within two days of the issuance of the Purchase Order.
- Liaise with Vendors and End user to ensure that correct materials specification is provided in line with customer specification.
- Maintain an updated LPO log which enables us track and monitor all LPO’s issued.
- Keep an updated record of LPO’s issued with all relevant documents in the event of an audit.
- Advise the Business Manager on ways and means to reduce cost.
- Set up frame Agreement and coordinating activities with the supply base, when and where required.
- Play active part in physical inventory of material
- Provide Technical and commercial assistance to the end user
- At least 3 years work experience with an EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) company or Oil and Gas Company
- Bsc or HND in any engineering or related discipline
- Must possess good customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484205 to apply for this job .