Will serve as the face of the firm; support the administrative team and be responsible for handling front office reception, and administration duties, including; greeting guests and ensure visits are properly lodged, answering phones, handling company inquiries and sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Ensure reception areas is tidy
- Coordinate office activities
- Gather administrative information
- Update appointment calendars
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Receive phone calls and keep accounts of all inquiries and direct them to appropriate departments.
- Liaise with the security team to ensure that entrance to the office is properly monitored and that all visits are appropriately logged
- Perform general administrative functions as directed by the Office Administrator
- A positive and jovial attitude.
- Must have good communication, organizational and writing skills.
- Should possess the ability to adapt to a cross-cultural environment.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Female candidates are preferred.
- University degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Social Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ relevant working experience in Administration, Secretarial Studies or related field
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and a Cover Letter to the email below using the job role you’re applying for as the Subject Title.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484199 to apply for this job .