Performs a range of administrative tasks to ensure the firm functions effectively; responsible for ensuring all aspects of the logistics and vessel clearing functions within the operating group are managed in support of the Company’s goals and within the governing rules of the Company and external regulatory agencies.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with clients and relevant persons on operational matters of the company
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the company
- Design, develop and implement systems that can be used to replicate and drive the growth of the company’s business
- Support the development of project bids with logistics quotations, evaluations, conditionings, risk evaluation and outcomes
- Negotiate with relevant officials, port agents and service providers to deliver vessels at the port
- Maintain and promote a focus on the quality and safety of the company’s end product
- Maintain relationships and networks for effective turnaround of vessels
- Ensure compliance with Government Regulatory agencies
- Must have proven excellent administrative and operation skills.
- Knowledge of port operations, shipping documentation and relevant web systems.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Have excellent communications, organizational & negotiation skills.
- Should possess the ability to adapt to a cross-cultural environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Must be able to function effectively with no supervision
- Performance driven.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ relevant working experience in Operations, Downstream Oil & Gas, Logistics Management or related field.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and a Cover Letter to the email below using the job role you’re applying for as the Subject Title.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484198 to apply for this job .