We are an IT services company based in Lagos State Nigeria. We currently are developing two products and require the services of a dedicated Social Media personnel to grow awareness online.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- You will be responsible for updating, maintaining and growing the company’s social media presence.
- Report to the COO
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
- Execute company’s day-to-day social media activities, including posting to and updating its social media platforms.
- Respond to complaints, questions and comments left on the company’s social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Continuously monitors site analytics to see what types of content followers respond to the most and adjusts the strategy accordingly.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Fluency in English
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484190 to apply for this job .