SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This position provides client service support to the representative’s clients and assists with administrative support in the day to day operations of the firm.
- Co-ordinate client Onboarding.
- Ensure all required forms are completed completely and accurately; when needed meet with clients to complete paperwork.
- Generate reports such as position statements, for representative's meetings with clients.
- Track pending business and service paperwork; update pending business and service summary sheet for advisor’s attention; track and tally all outstanding work.
- Handle phone calls from clients, when appropriate; transfer calls to advisor, when required.
- Electronically file client statements, correspondence, and agreements so that all client filing is completed within five business days.
- Handle advisor needs proactively.
- Conduct research
- Assist with seminars
- Provide administrative support including:
- Maintain updated client contact records using Client Management System. Document all client contacts and service work.
- Follow up on outstanding transactions.
- Maintain uptodate organized client files, including copies of all signed applications and forms, according to firms Compliance requirements.
- Prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Maintain appropriate turnaround time on incoming items (e.g., 24 hours for checks).
- B.A. or B.S. preferred.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Proficiency with computer programs and use of software
- The ability to interact with people across all levels of the business
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fastpaced environment.
- Sufficient patience to do repetitive work correctly.
- Ability to fill out forms exactly.
- Effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow directions exactly.
- Sophisticated organizational skills, including physical resources (such as files, manuals, etc.) and nonphysical resources (such as calendars, appointments, events, client contact records, images, etc.).
- Familiarity with basic marketing concepts and practices.
- A selfstarter who can work well independently.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484008 to apply for this job .