Our Client, a leading IT company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for coordinating, directing and overseeing all financial activities of the company.
- Ownership of the customers/clients’ interface with the company’s services making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Develop with a customer - centric approach mind-set, polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Coordinating an integrated commercial success of the company by the combination of an aggressive Marketing plan and deep commercial strategy that ensures increased profitability, improved brand image and effective consumer satisfaction for a sustainable growth of the company.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc in Business management/IT related background with a 2:1 GPA from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing or Sales experience
- A reputable professional certification in related function and industry could be an added advantage
- Sound working knowledge of the various forms of conditions of contract used for Government Bidding projects.
- The ability to analyze data and understand the implication of various options with the use of appropriate techniques
- Strong ability to achieve results
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483994 to apply for this job .