Ashford & McGuire Consulting is a firm focused on delivering distinct value to our clients in business strategy, financial management and Human capital with a vision to consistently redefine the consulting market space.
We are committed to people development, empowerment and growth through which we deliver value with quantifiable impact on business results.
Ashford and McGuire Consulting is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Associate Partner to join the team.
The incumbent will assume the following responsibilities:
Leadership & Management
- Business strategy and overall leadership of units and staff
- Assist the top management on key decision-making
- Consult with the Managing partner regarding effective management of the firm and allocation of resources.
- Takes overall responsibility to ensure that all projects are well planned and properly executed.
- Leads and contribute to development of proposals, presentations to clients, and the finalization of deliverables
- Lead the general business development activities to ensure growth/expansion for the company.
- Consult with top prospective client to establish trust, identify needs and match their needs to our services
- Work with and support the client development team to execute the sales and marketing function
- Ensure overall quality of client relationship management.
Product development and Innovation
provides innovative ideas on the development/improvement of new and existing products to meet client’s needs
The Associate Partner would be required to have the following minimum qualifications experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (MBA added advantage)
- Must have at least 15 years work experience
- Must have acquired expertise in Business strategy, management, and advisory (financial advisory; an added advantage)
- Must have work experience that includes, but is not limited to: developing relationships with executives; communicating with clients; presenting information; and consulting in more than one industry sector or for a consulting firm.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483988 to apply for this job .