- Sales Development
- Staff & Financial Management
- Daily Operational Management
- Provision of Business structures to deliver specialist, professional and competitive travel products to meet the demands of the travel market.
- Developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets
- Promoting and Marketing the Business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records.
- Selling travel products and tour packages.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Dealing with customers enquirers and aiming to meet their expectations
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work.
- Meeting company "Directors" who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends.
- Overseeing the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training.
- Organizing incentives, bonus schemes and competitions
- Communicating with sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice
- Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- Minimum Qualification- B.Sc
- Years of Experience- 7 to 10 Years
- Must be willing to travel a lot
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483941 to apply for this job .