- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
- Cooperate with marketing and media department to promote and publicize event.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre- and post - event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Minimum of OND in Management Science courses or related field
- Minimum of one year working experience in any reputable organization
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483935 to apply for this job .