Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
- working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line Managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- preparing staff handbooks;
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- undertaking regular salary reviews;
- negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Minimum years of experience – Between 8 years within the prescribed role
- CIPM certification (an added advantage)
- Not younger than 38 years
- Location of job is Orlu Isu Njaaba in Imo State
- Preference ( Female)
- Tribe (Preferably non- Igbo)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483827 to apply for this job .