Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
- To assist the HR Manager to carry out day-to-day functions in order to achieve set goals.
- negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff
- Minimum years of experience – Minimum of 1 year within the prescribed role
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483807 to apply for this job .