The Center for Clinical Care and Research Nigeria promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using locally-adapted models of health systems strengthening. The organization provides comprehensive HIV care and treatment services to more than 30,000 HIV infected persons through health facilities and community organizations in Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo States.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Finance and Administration Director for an upcoming Center for Disease Control funded health program in Nigeria.
Position/Title: Finance and Admin Director
The Director of Finance and Administration will have the primary responsibility for the financial and administrative management of the project. He/She will report to the Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, human resources, administration, and IT.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process, administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
- Human Resources, Technology and Administration
- Further develop CCCRN’s human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training and recruiting.
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent and streamlined.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies and procedures.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- This position is suitable for a certified public accountant with the following
- A Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant HR field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the development sector, at least 5 years as a management position of a USG funded organization
- In-depth knowledge of USG grant rules and regulations
- Familiarity with the Quick books accounting software
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a one page suitability statement with current Resume in Microsoft word format. Both documents should be put together as one document and sent in as a single attachment by Friday the 23rd of September 2016. Please indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
Note only successful candidates will be invited for the interview.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483806 to apply for this job .