Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
- Ensuring quality conformance of finished products through in process monitoring and finished good inspection.
- Ensuring production operations conform to standard operating procedure.
- Conducting heat stability on in process and advise based on result.
- Formulate Quality control policies and co-ordinate quality assurance programs to help improve efficiency and profitability
- Reduce wastage
- Carrying out analyses on in process and finished product samples according to schedule.
- Take charge of the master data entering, for in process products.
- assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management/technical reports and customers’ charters
- determining training needs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483787 to apply for this job .