Our client an international School that runs the British curriculum, located in Calabar, Cross River state, requires for immediate employment the service of a competent School Administrator.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling correspondence
- Organising and servicing committee and academic board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc)
- Researching and writing reports
- Preparing statistics and handling data, such as attendance figures
- Processing invoices
- Purchasing equipment/other goods
- Liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organisations
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- Timetabling and planning events
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities
- A University degree in Education from any accredited tertiary institution
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a school administrator at any reputable School
- Strong leadership skill
- Sound computer skills (MS Office packages)
- Good interpersonal, IT, numeracy, organisational, time management, negotiation and communication skills are essential.
- A polite telephone manner and discretion when dealing with confidential information is also very important.
Salary – N150,000 to N180,000 + Accommodation
Location - Calabar
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483781 to apply for this job .