- operating PET rotary blow-molding equipment,
- troubleshooting process problems and performing maintenance; and performing duties to ensure continued operation of the production line with 100% quality output
- Operate blow-molding equipment, making adjustments to parameters as needed to produce bottles consistent with product specifications
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on blow-molding equipment as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance duties as required and document appropriately
- Maintain and adopt checklist of the equipment at the beginning of each shift
- Operates and set up blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications.
- Moves machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches.
- Weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483767 to apply for this job .