A fast growing Multi-National Solar Electricity Manufacturing Company with Offices all over West Africa, urgently require the services of qualified candidates for this position at its Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria Offices.
- Coordinate with clients and technical team to execute assigned projects within deadlines.
- Lead technical installation teams for new Solar and Hybrid Electricity systems installations all over Nigeria.
- Discuss with clients about project technical requirements.
- Work with technical team to ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and client requirements.
- Stay updated with company products and technologies.
- Act as primary client contact for all inquiries and concerns.
- Provide technical and functional support to client projects.
- Schedule technical trainings to clients as needed.
- Maintain project technical specifications and other documentation.
- Provide assistance to technical team as and when required.
- Adhere to company engineering guidelines and standards.
- Experience with Inverters, battery banks and Solar Systems is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience - Degree or Diploma, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483748 to apply for this job .