Full Time (Evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 5 years
Industry standard (based on experience)
50-60 hours per week
Our Company is an innovative electronic payment solution provider providing payment solutions and remittances for businesses and individuals. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Associate who will generate new business for the company.
- A dependable problem-solver with an analytical mind and demonstrable understanding of modern development standards and practices.
- Ability to implement a feature with limited to no specs and design wires.
- Experience with Node-based tooling and build systems (Gulp, Grunt) and writing Unit Tests (Mocha/Chai). A strong "testing" mindset.
- Strong understanding of standards-based, semantic and well-formed HTML 5 markup, with an emphasis on cross-browser (including IE11), device-independent product where responsive design techniques and modularity are paramount.
- Fluent in writing elegant, truly cascading CSS to bring rich interfaces to life, and associated experience with CSS methodologies (OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM), pre-processing (LESS or SASS) and frameworks.
- Proficiency in writing asynchronous code using Ajax and promises.
- A solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming.
- Experience with modular templates (e.g., Handlebars/Mustache, Nunjucks) in the context of content management.
- Comfortable with Git version control and using command line interfaces (CLI).
- Comfortable with using image editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) and asset optimization.
- Detail-oriented, communicative to stakeholders, and able to effectively manage time and priorities.
Additional experience in the following areas is highly desirable
- Prior digital agency or consultancy experience.
- Ability to contribute to prototyping (Axure) efforts and UI/UX methodologies.
- Exposure to or experience with backend programming languages like Python.
- Experience with web services and RESTful API designs to assist with future scripted API’s and websocket investigation.
- ECMAScript 2015 (‘ES6’)
- Proven urls and examples, particularly of you taking an abstract idea and implementing a valued solution.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking, operating systems, or computer security.
- Experience in developing GUI for network and security management tools.
Participate within the UX Team as a meaningful, collaborative contributor to ideas, process, innovation, and development.
Work with cross-functional teams across the organization to provide Front End perspective to potential solutions and communicate enhancements.
Participate in code reviews, research, and internal initiatives to drive Front End goals as a forward-thinking unit within the organization.
Bachelor’s or MS degree in Computer Science (or related field), with 3-6 years of experience in relevant software GUI development environments.
Previous Admin and Accounting experiences are requisite
Professional Certification is an added advantage
Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483731 to apply for this job .