Full Time (Evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 5 years
Industry standard (based on experience)
50-60 hours per week
Our Company is an innovative electronic payment solution provider providing payment solutions and remittances for businesses and individuals. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Associate who will generate new business for the company.
We are seeking staff that will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion. This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, Xamarin and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients – Mobile, Web & Desktop
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Produce project feasibility reports
- Present proposals to customers
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Draw up a testing schedule for the complete system
- Oversee the implementation of a new system
- Write user manuals
- Train new system users when required
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Additional experience in the following areas is highly desirable
- Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- ORMs eg Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Experience of WCF technology.
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience of working to and applying agile methodologies.
- SOLID design principles.
- Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Design patterns experience.
- Experience of liaising extensively with external or internal clients.
- Ability to analyse clients’ existing systems.
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications.
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL.
- A solid understanding of OOP principles.
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Inter-personal skills.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
Bachelor’s or MS degree in Computer Science (or related field), with 3-6 years of experience in relevant Software Solutions development environments.
- Previous Software Solutions experiences are requisite
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483722 to apply for this job .