- Identifying project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing customer contracts.
- Developing problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs.
- Developing project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Verifying results by completing tests.
- Preparing customers to use system by conducting training.
- Providing reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Ability to maintain systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Problem Solving, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Project Management, Process Improvement, Client Relationships, Reporting Skills, Networking Knowledge, Networking Standards, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483708 to apply for this job .