Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a Kitchen Supervisor.
This role is responsible for the overall operations for the kitchen area. This person will, purchase food and stock, and make sure everyone is trained on proper food preparation and kitchen safety techniques.
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
- Will be required to occasionally to interact with customers at the banquet hall, being friendly and courteous will help keep customers coming back.
- Responsible for correct food and kitchen elements being utilized while ensuring food standards, costs, safety, etc.
- Ensuring proper shift maintenance of kitchen staff, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
- Ensure cleaning schedules are maintained and the kitchen well organized at all times.
- Dealing with daily stock orders and keeping a record of al consumptions at the kitchen
- Responsible for communicating standards and cooking methods to staff, kitchen etiquette and safety standards
- Provide input into catering menus and develop new menu items
- Prioritize and delegate tasks in kitchen layout and prep. Techniques to insure speed and quality of menu
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 years working experience and minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a similar work environment
- First degree in catering management or similar degree from any reputable tertiary/vocational institution is a MUST.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483566 to apply for this job .