Plumville International Ltd is an international education consulting firm (study abroad agency), an immigration consultancy organization, and an international travel agency, that provides professional advice to individuals from Nigeria to study internationally, travel abroad, and immigrate to Canada.
As part of our on-going growth agenda, we are seeking a highly motivated, qualified and experienced OFFICE ASSISTANT / CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER for immediate employment at our Ikeja (Lagos) office.
Purpose of Position: To coordinate office activities, perform client/customer service functions, and market and drive the growth of our services to targeted clients
- Educate prospective and existing clients about the company’s services
- Communicate and interact effectively with clients and other individuals; over the phone, by email, and face-to-face
- Coordinate office activities; including arranging appointments, scheduling meetings, handling client’s inquiries, amongst others
- Provide clients with excellent service and sound educational/travel counselling to meet their distinct needs
- Organize and participate in marketing and promotional events
- Contribute to and develop strategies for business growth
- Maintain and update the company’s social media platforms
- Grow client base by developing new relationships through networking and referral, while maintaining existing client’s relationship
- Perform any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a post-secondary degree: minimum OND degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; with the ability to assimilate large volume of written information
- Computer and social media knowledge with expertise in the use of Microsoft office, Search Engine, Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, YouTube, Instagram; amongst others
- Great planning/organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Ability to follow up and document activities
- Strong business development skills with an ability to convert prospects to paying clients
- Good interpersonal relations skills, with the ability to build relationships and speak comfortably in a group
- A creative thinker who makes use of their initiative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in customer service, marketing/sales/business development, and international education services/recruitment, will be given strong consideration
Core Competencies include: excellent client service skills, energetic, result oriented, confident, a fast learner, attention to details, professional and positive attitude, determined, self-motivated/proactive, honest, reliable/punctual, analytical, and enthusiastic.
Remuneration: Base Monthly Salary + Commission
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483564 to apply for this job .