Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a suitable candidate for this position
The Cost Controller is in charge of the hotel cost and assets. Works with food and beverages department, and hotel stores to ensure cost control.
- The Cost Controller will work alongside the Accounts Supervisor in overseeing the cost control function for the apartments
- Would analyze each department’s ordering and consumption patterns, and closely monitoring them to ensure that these adhere to the agreed budgets, costing and standards
- Will monitor the performance of all departments, particularly food and beverage, through the efficient maintenance of established control procedures and by maintaining the database for receivables , as well as being the champion for the system
- Liaising with the purchasing team, as well as chefs, to ensure accurate costing for food and beverage is a key requirement.
- Organize the asset controlling systems
- Organize the store and receiving systems
- Manage F&B cost functions
- Keep Track record of all cost issues
- Develop cost report for Head of accounts
- Support cost information for all concern department upon request
- Education and Experience
- At least 5 years' managerial experience
- Solid experience in a similar position from within a 3 or 4-star hotel/serviced apartments
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage operations from within a similar establishment is preferred
- Familiar with hotel accounting as well as operation
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Good knowledge of and experience with accounting and purchasing software
Skills and Competencies:
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483563 to apply for this job .