Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a Resident Engineer.
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
- Conducting Routine preventive maintenance which comprise of changing HVAC filters to lubricating kitchen equipment to regular boiler maintenance.
- responsible for scheduling regular inspections of electrical equipment
- Liaising with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for apartments and public areas.
- Development system and procedure to ensure the health and safety of guests, team members, machinery and property,
- Controlling suppliers, stock levels and operating budget for the department identifying and introduction introducing environment-friendly systems and equipment.
- Monitor the apartments’ consumption of fuels
- Monitor engineering installation
- Supervise the apartment facilities functions
- Carry out engineering and maintenance works as required
- Periodic inspection and verification of tasks assigned to team members.
- Ensure proper sign off of tasks given after careful inspection
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 6-8 years working experience and minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in a similar work environment is a must
- Engineering degree from any reputable university is a must
- Project management experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483559 to apply for this job .