- Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints regarding HIV and AIDS as per scope of programme. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other Nigerian local languages to support inquiries.
- Using a computerized system, responds to inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve queries and offer counselling, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities. Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and make outbound calls as the need arises based on daily call schedule.
- Ensures high level of client satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role will be assigned for a specific population of clients within a specified region of support. However, role will include providing same service to callers who fall outside of specified population and region of support.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience.
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks.
- Work is routine and requires absolute dedication and strict compliance with daily schedule.
- Completes work with limited autonomy.
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
- Responds to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures;
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls and specified sets of data;
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner;
- Informs clients about services available based on assessment of client needs;
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input;
Minimum Higher National Diploma or equivalent (Candidates with High School Diploma who possess reasonable and verifiable work experience in Customer Care/BPO will be considered).
- Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability;
- Sense of urgency and diplomacy;
- Good knowledge on issues HIV and Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights;
- Understanding of sexual rights and respect for social diversity;
- Knowledge on the National HIV response;
- Basic computer data entry skills and a working knowledge of CRM;
- Good Team player;
- Willing to take shift work and work odd hours and weekends;
- Must be resident in Lagos, Nigeria;
- Able to speak clearly and communicate effectively in English, Pidgin English and any major Nigerian Languages.
The following is an added advantage
- Counselling skills;
- Understanding and application of Emotional intelligence;
- Previous experience in similar work;
- Data use and Documentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25 wpm (Words per minute);
- Ability to complete required training program.
- Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and other Nigerian local languages;
- Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Familiar with computers and Web-based applications;
- Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information;
- Must have dependable work history (Preferred);
- Must be able to provide verifiable references;
- Must be willing to undergo background checks;
- Must be willing to undergo random drug tests;
- Must be willing to provide comprehensive medical health clearance or be willing to declare all disabilities or medical conditions;
- Some roles may have bi-lingual specifications.
Additional Role Requirements:
- Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older;
- Ability to pass a Drug Test;
- Ability to pass a Background Investigation;
- Valid email address and registered Mobile phone;
- Must be resident in Lagos, Nigeria;
- Must have a reliable and reputable referee for reference .
fn is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin (Non Nigerian Nationals must possess valid work permits), sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need reasonable considerations to apply or compete for employment with fn may request such consideration(s).
Job: Call Center Agent
Division: Customer Care – CC00000016
Title: Case Officer
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483552 to apply for this job .