Sesema PR is seeking to employ dynamic and self-motivated individual to join her team. We are a leading public relations and marketing communications consultancy operating in Nigeria.
Sesema PR is affiliated to the world’s largest PR and leading global marketing communications firm – Edelman PR. We have built trust in our clients by providing seamless solutions and superior standards. #Sesemapr #Joinourteam #Superiorstandards.
Job Code: 001
Admin / Operations
A minimum of OND or Diploma, preferably in Business Administration, Management or any other related fields. The individual would report to the MD and will be responsible for providing administrative support. Applicants with previous experience will have an added advantage
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts and document every expense
- Handle correspondence both incoming and outgoing written and verbal
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the vouchers
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly
- Assist with the annual audit
- Maintain financial files and records
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repair and maintenance of Appliances in the office
- Manage logistics and events
- Perform other related duties as required
- The individual must be methodical and well organized with a good disposition for work. Some specific skills include:
- An analytical mind
- The ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to details
- Managerial and operational skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
Please clearly indicate position being applied for as the subject of your application. If there is no job code/title, applicants CV will not be shortlisted.
Application closes 23rd September 2016.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483550 to apply for this job .