- Development of campaign ideas, taglines, copy and visuals
- Development of Newsletters/ webmail both internally and externally
- Designing of events and POSM material for mini and major campaign/ activities
- Creating artwork for communication materials.
- Analyze trends and recognize fresh advertising approaches to keep with the times.
- Make swift and precise decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials
- Prepare report on regular basis.
- Passion for fashion, lifestyle, influence marketing and event management.
- Excellent coordination & communication skills for internal & external.
- Good Knowledge of Video editing, AI , PS, Corel draw, Newsletters, Mailchimp
- Provide artwork for reference
- Strong understanding of copywriting
- Strong project management skills/ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Rich experience on advertising campaigns, marketing messages and developing trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Willingness to take challenge, meet deadline under pressure and the ability to multitask
- Work experience in creative agency, multinational company is highly preferred
- Creative designs, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- Professional certification in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- Graphic designer/ creative director experience is required for this role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483545 to apply for this job .