- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies for clients/agency and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Liaising with clients to develop/ execute the communication contents/articles/events.
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics
- Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
- Organize and coordinate events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- Responsible for building and sustaining the company's reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring media and consumer sentiment and follow up with agency for actions as necessary
- Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement
- Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
- Passion for fashion, lifestyle, influence marketing and event management.
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.
- Strong project management skills/ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure
- Work experience in PR agency, multinational company, or media is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483541 to apply for this job .