Travelfix is one of Africa’s leading Travel company. Launched in Nigeria in 2014, Travelfix is an arm of TVC Atlantic Vacation Group, an indigenous Tourism Company in Nigeria, headquartered in Abuja, the capital city. Travelfix offers a wide range of travel products including cheap flights, hotel reservation, car rentals, travel insurance, luxury travel, visa products, tour and vacation packages.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483536 to apply for this job .