Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja.
You will furnish clients with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
The goal is to sponsor a helpful image by honoring guests’ requests and to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction and engagement.
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences
- Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, SAs etc)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Appraise team’s performance and produce reports
- Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Previous supervisory experience
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 - 7 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Proven working experience as guest relations manager
- Working experience in hospitality
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483530 to apply for this job .