Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous nonprofit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative Healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in Health, Education, Social Works, Youth, Civil Society and Research.
Overall Job Functions:
- The position provides reliable logistics and secure driving services to the project team.
- The Incumbent will ensure proper use of vehicle and ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle.
- The incumbent projects a professional company image through interaction, appearance and attitude.
- 3 years relevant experience in driving/logistics
- Excellent Interpersonal with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Event management skills and corporate representation acumen
- Good attention to detail with ability to follow, apply, interpret, and explain instructions and/or guidelines
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483516 to apply for this job .