Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous nonprofit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative Healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in Health, Education, Social Works, Youth, Civil Society and Research.
Overall Job Functions:
- Under the supervision of the Administrative/ Office Assistant, the incumbent ensures Prevention of unauthorized visitors or property damage and maintains safe and secure environment for Visitors and Employees by patrols, monitors and ensures safety of lives and property within premises and personnel.
- Maintains a 24/7 surveillance over the premises.
- Minimum relevant qualification from secondary academic institution, Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years' work experience as a Security Guard with Basic knowledge about electrical fittings and appliances safety rules.
- Retired personnel of the Military, Para-Military or the police force will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483503 to apply for this job .