Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous nonprofit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative Healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in Health, Education, Social Works, Youth, Civil Society and Research.
Overall Job Functions:
- The administrative Assistant provides administrative decision-making and logistic support to the program.
- S/He oversees the workings of the back office personnel and support staff.
- The incumbent works at managing the office budget and reviews the office expenditure. S/He supports departments within the organization and provides support for any and all projects.
- The position will plan, direct or coordinate all supportive services off the organization.
- Establish and implement administration and logistic procedures in Inc with organizational requirement.
- Identify establish and manage an effective working office for the program ensuring effective security
- Identify, establish and manage accommodation for international staff and consultants ensuring effective security
- Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintain a safe and secure work environment; develop personal growth opportunities
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of physical assets and office, including vehicles, equipment, furniture and office building; arrange for repairs as necessary
- Degree in Business Administration/Social Sciences or Humanities
- 2 years relevant experience in administration/logistics
- Excellent interpersonal with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Event management skills and corporate representation acumen
- Ability to develop, monitor, and maintain management information systems and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing end over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences and to research, analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483493 to apply for this job .