Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous nonprofit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative Healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in Health, Education, Social Works, Youth, Civil Society and Research.
Overall Job Functions:
- The incumbent will coordinate, and support for implementation of the Global Fund (GF) TB-HIV New Funding Model (NFM) targeting KP-led CSOs capacity building and training activities in the state.
- S/he will work with other staff members, relevant government agencies, and other key stakeholders building the capacity and strengthening participation of KP-led CSOs in HIV implementation in the state.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Central Training Officer to develop updated training materials for KP-led CSOs capacity building.
- Working with the ECEWS training teams develop and deliver training courses, as well as "training of trainers" programs in order to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Facilitate scheduled training of KP-led CSOs on leadership, project management, and financial Management, financial/budgetary plans, exercise quality the control overall procedures and documents, and ensure proper follow-up as necessary.
- Coordinate KP-Led CSOs for timely submission of reporting on programs, including ad hoc, monthly, interim, quarterly, annual and end-of-project reports.
- Compile monthly performance reports from trainings, including training satisfaction, performance reviews, mock interviews, and client feedback to present to the Program Committee
- Coach KP-led CSOs to improve their effectiveness, coordination, participation and visibility
- Review CSOs performance quarterly to identify issues that can be resolved by changes to the program, and advises management accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Social Science.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working on international health issues including HIV, with at least two years working on HI V/AIDS counseling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings.
- Fluency in English; excellent communication skills required;
- Experience working with MARPs
- ECEWS has a competitive compensation package.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483481 to apply for this job .