Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa - Nigeria.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and our Organization.
- Perform technical presentations, demos, POC, Equipment installation and after sales support to the customer in assigned product lines.
- Produce high level and detailed design technical documentation, including CAD drawing review and development. Including construction documentation
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with Company sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure that deal’s “Technical Solutions are closed.” And also promote sales of SLA’s
- To carry out maintenance & service activities to Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems, CCTV Systems, Card Access Control Systems, Public Address Systems, Building Intruder Detection Systems, Fire Alarms Systems.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas. To ensure that all equipment inclusive of DWA equipment licenses are up to date and upgraded to the latest SW version.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing publications and online trainings where necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To implement projects, system/products upgrade, and wide range of installations & commissioning assignments for clients across the entire portfolio of DWA bands, products &services.
- Perform effectively as a “Team Player’ in effective verbal and written communications with unit staff, management, colleagues, as well as across other sister companies
- KPI- Monthly Key performance indicators, achieving minimum 80% of target KPI. Designed with pre-determined objectives, challenging yet achievable objectives
- Undertake any other special projects and task as directed from time to time by the Unit heads, Pre-Sales Manager, CS Manager and/or GM
- Ability to focus on adding value to the enterprise in a highly professional and organized manner
- Result oriented with proven track record of success in a progressive , technically focus management career in relevant industry sector.
- Team Player, willing to accept and deliver on challenging assignments
- Exhibiting persuasive negotiation and communication skills.
- Achieves product growth targets for the assigned sales team, or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Business Administration MBA in any relevant field
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- Project Management, PMP Certification
- CCNA, CCDA Certifications
- Fibre Optics
- Wireless Network Design, Operation and R.F Engineering.
- Physical Security Training
- 5-7 Years in a Technical, Operations, and Projects management in communication technology, Physical Security Physical security technology and Technical hands on experience. , i.e.– CCTV and video management, Access Control, security Management applications, Public Address and Conference, Fire Detection, intrusion detection, with customer service discipline and proven customer relationship building skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483474 to apply for this job .