JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING MANAGER:
A growing nutrition company located in Victoria Island Lagos, is looking to fill the position of training manager for its dealership will be responsible for planning, directing, or coordinating the training and development activities of organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on cooking shows processes, changes, and other factors.
- Develop and organize training manuals, cooking utensils, and other materials that may be needed.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Prepare training budget for department or organization.
- Train staff in techniques and skills for developing staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline
- 5years experience in leadership role and supervisory role
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Must be able to build a strong relationship with the staff
- Must be disciplined and up to date on procedures of the training
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively
- Must be a good listener
Salary range: N120,000- N185,000
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483254 to apply for this job .