JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HEAD OF OPERATIONS:
A growing nutrition company located in Victoria Island Lagos, is looking to fill the position of head of operations, who will be responsible for cementing their dealership/franchise together and making sure all areas are running smoothly and business goals are reached
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and coordinate the entire management team to plan and assist in the future growth of the dealership
- Guide, train and support the dealership in achieving their daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and profit for the dealership by ensuring consultants have well qualified cooking shows.
- Ensure standards are been maintained at all times and implement new ideas
- Keep to date what’s going on in the cooking shows in order to relate with both customers and team members
- Assists the dealer or cooking coach on any installations that may be needed at cooking shows
- Responsible for maintaining database of bookings and customer information
- Maintain a good relationship between the dealership and the customers
- Coordinate and conduct trainings for new recruits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BS.c in relevant discipline
- Masters, MBA in relevant discipline
- 5years in a supervisory/ leadership role
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point, Google and CRM knowledge is essential.
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency
- Ability to build a strong relationship with your team
- Must be disciplined and committed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well
Salary range: N120,000- N185,000
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483252 to apply for this job .